Organized by the Turbomachinery Laboratory (TL), with Qatar Petroleum (QP) being the primary initial sponsor and host organization, and supported by Texas A&M Qatar, the Middle East Turbomachinery Symposium (METS) will be held March 17-20, 2013 at the Qatar National Convention Center in Doha, Qatar. Numerous sponsorship and exhibition opportunities are available for those organizations that desire to participate in this world-class event.
The METS 2011 proved to be the premier turbomachinery event in the Middle East, combining a world-class technical conference with an international exhibition. The event offers an exciting occasion for industry leaders to share ideas, exchange technical knowledge, and to discuss ongoing industry related issues. This unique and comprehensive business platform will bring together hands-on users, manufacturers, buyers, and developers from the oil and gas, petrochemical, and power generation industries to meet in the Middle East.
Why Exhibit at METS?Exhibiting at METS offers you the opportunity to demonstrate your company’s advanced technologies and expertise, increase your brand awareness, and reinforce its recognition in the Middle East and surrounding region.
- Get up-to-the-minute information about the Middle East oil and gas market
- Access a focused audience of decision makers and key industry figures from the region
- Showcase your products and services to your target audience in a cost effective way
- Forge new business relationships and reinforce current ones
- Monitor the latest technologies introduced by other industry giants to the market
- Benefit from marketing and PR campaigns at and after the event
- Meet rotating machinery experts, industry professionals, and oil and gas officials in the region
- Gain unmatched interaction with the people who really matter to you and your business
- Close deals on the spot
Exhibitor Benefits - By Exhibiting at METS, you will get:
- Higher traffic and advanced networking opportunities promoted by hosting the entire event under one roof (combined exhibition, technical conference, and social functions)
- Free listing in the on-site conference program and exhibit guide, plus a chance to advertise in a program that will be distributed to all conference attendees and visitors
- Free listing on the METS website
- Fifty (50) invitations for your customers, suppliers, and contacts to attend the exhibition free
- Access to a highly robust technical program chosen by the industry, for the industry
Exhibiting Cost for METS II
|With two (2) full conference registrations||Space only||Shell Scheme (9sqm)|
$600.00 USD per sqm = $5400 USD for a 3m x 3m
$650.00 USD per sqm = $5850 for a 3m x 3m
How can your organization exhibit at METS?
To ensure your participation at the event, and to secure your ideal location, please contact Martha Barton, Exhibitor Services Director, at 01-979-845-7417, or via e-mail. Space is allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis.